Cleanup Stuff® Spill Response Kit Universal Resealable Bag
& Free Shipping
A Universal Spill Response Kit with twice the absorption of others but is not twice the price. Contains gloves, disposal bags and three types of universal absorbents for water, oil and chemical spill clean up.
Buy 2+ Qty for $12.00 OFF. Use coupon code HAPPY at checkout.
No minimum order!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The universal spill kit that absorbs up to 10 gallons of liquid – twice as much as similar sized kits. Comes in a compact, resealable and water resistant bag.
- Absorbs up to 10 gallons
- Twice the absorption of similar sized kits
- Compact spill kit that will fit in small spaces
- Highly visible “Spill Kit” label
- Tough, water proof bag
- Re-sealable – protect unused absorbents
- Safety googles included for eye protection
- 2 pairs of gloves and 2 heavy duty disposal bags included
- Disposal bags come with ties for safe containment
- Sookers provide options, use to contain a spill like a sock or use them to attack and soak up spill immediately
- Save money, the pads are perforated so you only use what is needed
- Pads are dimpled to increase absorption speed
- Sookers are provide large surface area for absorbing any spill.
- Economical and cost effective
- Comply with DOT/EPA regulations
Soak up spills faster
Unlike most spill kits on the market, this kit has Sookers instead of socks. Sookers have a much larger surface area then absorbent socks. You can soak up the spill faster by applying them directly to the spill. If needed they can also be used to contain a spill like an absorbent sock by placing them end to end. The super absorbent pads in the kit are dimpled for faster absorption. Pads are also perforated down the middle so you use only what you need, saving on costs. This Universal Spill Kit will absorb water based fluids, water, oils and chemicals. Absorbency tested using medium viscosity oil.
Safety Googles for Eye Protection, Additional Gloves and Disposal Bags for Additional Use
Not only does this kit absorb twice the amount of liquid as other similar sized kits, but It also comes with two sets of gloves and disposal bags. You have all the tools you need to use the kit again with the left over absorbents. One of the most requested things our customers have asked for is additional gloves and disposal bags in spill kits so the kit is ready for the next spill if there are absorbents left.
Helps You Comply with Regulations. Made in the USA.
This spill response kit will help you comply with Regulations: 29 CFR, 40 CFR and 49 CFE. Always dispose of soiled sorbents as required by local, state and federal regulations. The absorbents are non-toxic in their original state and are fire retardant as per ASTM 726. Recycled Filler. Satisfaction Guaranteed Since 1985. Made in the USA.
Spill Kit Contents:
- 15 – Absorbent Pads,
- 2 – Large Sookers 18”x18”,
- 2 – Medium Sookers 8”x18”,
- 1 – Pair Safety Goggles,
- 2 – Pairs Nitrile Gloves,
- 2 – Heavy Duty Yellow Disposal Bags with Ties,
- 1 – Spill Kit Instructions Sheet,
- 1 – “Spill Kit” Label,
- 1 – Type of Spill Kit label,
- 1 – Re-sealable, Water Resistant, See-Through Bag (Exterior size of kit approximately 19”x19”x8”)
Contact us if you have a need for a custom kit. Discounts available on orders of 10 or more kits
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.