Cleanup Stuff® Universal Bucket Spill Kit With Granular Absorbent
$79.97 & Free Shipping
Our “ready for anything” emergency spill kit contains a variety of universal polypropylene and granular absorbents. This bucket kit absorbs up to 5+ gallons of fluids. A great kit for construction vehicles, fleet vehicles and semi trucks
Buy 2+ Qty for $12.00 OFF. Use coupon code HAPPY at checkout.
No minimum order!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The “ready for anything” emergency spill kit is filled with universal polypropylene and granular absorbents. A variety of absorbents in one kit to attack a variety of spills. Traditional polypropylene absorbents such as our pads or sookers work well on hard surfaces such as concrete. Granular absorbent will work better on dirt or on a more porous surface such as asphalt. This bucket kit absorbs up to 5+ gallons of fluids.
- Universal absorbents for use with any fluids (water based, oil or chemicals)
- Easy pour granular absorbent container
- Highly visible red color
- Large yellow “Spill Kit” label
- Small cleanup pan and brush included.
- Heavy duty handle to carry or hang kit
- Re-sealable 5 gallon weatherproof bucket
- EZ open lid for quick access to absorbents
- Versatile kit with 5 sookers for containment, damming, clean up or getting in tight spaces.
- 15 super absorbent pads final cleanup or to handle small spills.
- Safety items included: goggles for eye protection, gloves for hand protection and caution yellow disposal bags
- Extra gloves and disposal bag included so this re-sealable kit is complete if unused absorbents are left over
Small Hand Sweep Broom and Dust Pan Included
Just in case a push broom and shovel are not available in your facility or you are out in the field we have included a small hand broom and dust pan to help you get the soiled granular clean up.
Weather Proof, Resealable, Highly Visible 5 Gallon Bucket
The bright red, can’t be missed, 5 gal bucket is water proof so you can use it indoors or outside. Resealable so unused absorbents are protected for future use. Each kit is marked with a large, weather proof yellow and black “Spill Kit” label. Comes with a EZ PEEL lid for quick access..
We Think We Thought of Everything With This Spill Kit
An extra pair of nitrile gloves and a disposal bag are included so the kit is complete when remaining absorbents are used on the next spill. No need for absorbent socks, you can control just about any spill with our fast absorbing and large surface area sookers. Our sookers are like a pillow. Sookers are flexible and can fit in tight spaces or be used for damming to control liquids. Spill clean-up can be finalized with our absorbent pads or the granular absorbent. The pads are dimpled for faster absorption and perforated so you only use what you need. Saves you money on clean-up costs.
Helps You Comply With Regulations
This spill kit can help you comply with Regulations: 29 CFR, 40 CFR and 49 CFE. Always a good idea to check with your local agencies to be sure. Dispose of in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations. Non-toxic in original state. Check before for kit compatibility with chemicals at your location. Fire retardant as per ASTM 726. Soakers have filler made of recycled material. Absorbents are made in the USA. 100% satisfaction since 1985.
Each kit contains:
- 3 – absorbent sookers (8 inches by 18 inches)
- 10 – polypropylene oil absorbent pads (15 inches by 18 inches)
- 2 – 2 lbs shaker cartons of granular absorbent which is non-hazardous and silica free.
- 1 – Pair of safety goggles
- 2 – Pairs of nitrile gloves
- 2 – Heavy duty caution yellow disposal bags with zip ties
- 1 – Mini broom and dust pan
- 1 – Instruction sheet on using the spill kit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.