You can shop at Cleanupstuff.com with confidence. We have partnered with to accept credit cards safely and securely for our customers. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Level 1 PCI Hosting.
PCI Compliance Certification
PCI Certification is a fully managed scanning service that verifies our compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. PCI Compliance is a single security standard which is required to accept credit card transactions from the five major credit card companies. PCI Compliance certifies that cleanupstuff.com takes all necessary steps to protect sensitive customer data and provides a set of standards for your infrastructure and server setup.
With PCI Certification, experts in networking and security have helped design and customize our infrastructure to comply with all applicable security standards. This will ensure that your sensitive data is always protected. A comprehensive set of tools is used to scan our setup at regular intervals to ensure ongoing compliance with these evolving security standards and perform all necessary corrections.
Requirements for PCI Compliance:
- File Integrity and Log Management
- Restricted Access to Sensitive Data
- Physical System Security
- Firewall Services
- Anti-virus Protection
- SSL Certificates
- Intrusion Detection Tools
- Customer Network Scanning Services
- Patch Management
If you have any questions concerning the security of your information or our site please feel free to contact us using the contact form on this site.