Cleanup Stuff® Emergency Spill Kit Granular Home or Office
$38.97 & Free Shipping
Our safe and effective granular emergency spill kit contains everything you need to cleanup over 185 liquids or oils and properly dispose of them. This compact spill kit comes in a highly visible red, 12 inch x 15 inch poly bag with large “Spill Kit” letters.
Buy 2+ Qty for $12.00 OFF at Checkout! Use coupon code HAPPY
No minimum order!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
When an unexpected liquid or oil spill happens paper towels are generally not the best solution. Our safe and effective granular emergency spill kit contains everything you need to cleanup over 185 liquids or oils and properly dispose of them. These spill kits are a must have for any business or home.
Emergency Spill Kit for Home or Office
- Kit includes everything you need for a spill cleanup
- Cleanup over 185 liquids or oils
- Compact 12″x15″ high-visibility red poly bag container
- Identified as “Spill Kit” in large letters
- Absorbent certified free of any respirable silica (NIOSH)
- Absorbent contains no hazardous or carcinogenic materials
- Nonflammable and noncombustible
- Liquids turned into nonhazardous waste
- Will absorb up to 1/2 gallon of liquid (depending upon liquid)
- Safety equipment – goggles and gloves included
- Pickup pan/broom and disposal bag included
- Instruction sheet included in kit
- Kit can easily be hung for quick access
- Dispose of in accordance with Federal, State and Local regulations
- Not for use on hydrofluoric acid or HF compounds
“This mini kit saved my day when I dropped a bottle of olive oil on my kitchen floor. It had every thing I needed and worked great to clean up the mess.”
– Sally K
The compact spill kit comes in a highly visible red, 12 inch x 15 inch poly bag with large “Spill Kit” letters. A grommet in the top right corner makes for easy hanging if desired (hanger not included). Contents of the kit includes:
- (1) 2 quart shaker carton of Super Sorbent,
- (1) pair of safety googles,
- (1) pair of Nitrile gloves,
- (1) mini broom and dust pan,
- (1) yellow disposal bag with tie,
- (1) instruction sheet.
How to Use the Universal Absorbent Kit
- Put on the safety goggles and gloves provided in the kit.
- Open Super Sorbent container and apply directly on the spill and around it to prevent spill from spreading
- Work the absorbent into the spill with the pickup pan provided, adding more absorbent as needed.
- Immediately sweep up the saturated absorbent and place in the provided disposal bag.
- Reapply absorbent as needed and repeat if necessary to insure floor is dry and safe.
- Dispose of according to Local, State and Federal regulations.
Not for use on hydrofluoric acid or HF compounds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.