A Must Have For Driving Rain Storms or Hurricanes.
Use Our Hurricane Socks On Doors and Windows To Prevent Water Seepage.
Hurricane Sock™ is a water absorbent sock for your garage, basement,
windows and doors. Controls liquids and can help prevent permanent water
damage. We call it the Hurricane Sock™ because thousands of socks have
been sold to Florida homeowners for use around windows and doors to
protect their homes from the driving rain during a hurricane. It's
Each water absorbent sock will absorb up to approximately one gallon of
water. If you have a leaky basement or window moisture problem, here is
the solution. Economical and can last for years with proper care. NEW IMPROVED MODEL
can be dried quickly and reused over and over again.
Simply hand wring the soaked socks to get the excess water out and reuse immediately. Do not place the socks in your dryer. To dry completely let them air dry. If sock is soiled hand wash and let them air dry.
exterior of the sock is made of a strong tubular poly material filled
with super absorbent polypropylene. Conforms to almost any smooth, flat surface. Water can seep under the sock if the surface is not smooth.
Decrease water damage, dampness and mildew with our water absorbent
sock. Use it along leaky basement walls, use it to collect window
moisture and leakage along sliding doors. Be prepared,
place the Hurricane Sock™ around your water heater, washing machine and
water filtering system just in case they spring a leak.
Hurricane Sock™ is gray in color and is 3 inches diameter and 4 feet long
(measurements are approximate due to manufacturing process).
- Can help to prevent permanent damage.
- Use along windows, doors, basement walls, water heaters, washing machines and garage cabinets.
- Absorbs approximately one gallon of water.
- Reusable, just hand wring and reuse or let them air dry
- Tough, economical and long lasting with proper care..
- Conforms to almost any smooth surface.
- Easier then a mop and bucket or rolled up towels.
- No chemical content
- No residue or white fluff
- Not slimy when wet
- Filler is 100% recycled material