Oil Absorbents Successfully Soak Up Petroleum, Hydrocarbons and Similar Products on Land or Water.
With This Spill Response Kit You Get Twice the Absorption of Similar Sized Kits Without Paying Twice the Price.
The CleanUp Stuff Oil Kit absorbs up to 10 gallons of oil. This Oil Only Spill Kit will absorb oil based liquids only and repels water-based liquids. You can clean-up oil spills on water and the absorbents do not sink even if saturated with oil. Great for boat owners, mechanics, machine shops, gas stations, any location that has hydrocarbons. Absorbency tested using medium viscosity oil.
Clean Up Spills Quickly
Effortlessly clean up any spill with our rapid absorbing, large surface area, fast wicking sookers. The sookers are like a pillow. They are flexible and can fit in tight areas or be used for damming to control liquids. They come in two sizes which gives you the opportunity to use the size that meets the size of the spill. Saves you money because untouched sookers can be employed on the next spill. Complete the spill clean-up with the absorbent pads. The pads are dimpled for speedier absorption. Each pad is perforated to ensure you only use what it takes.
Safety and Disposal Equipment Included
Every kit is equipped with two pairs of gloves and two safety yellow disposal bags with ties for safe handling of the dirty absorbents. In the event the kit is not used up on the first spill it is equipped for the next spill. You have all of the needed eye (goggles)and hand protection (gloves) as well as a bag and tie to dispose of the soiled absorbents.
These spill response kits can help you comply with Goverment Regulations. Check with your local agencies for detailed requirements. Dispose of soiled sorbents in compliance with local, state and federal rules. Bsorbents are non-toxic in their original state. Are fire retardant as per ASTM 726. Recycled Filler. Made in USA. Satisfaction Guaranteed Since 1985
Spill Kit Contents: 15–Oil Only Absorbent Pads, 2-Large Oil Sookers 18”x18”, 2–Standard Size Oil Sookers 8”x18, 1–Pair Safety Goggles, 2–Pairs Nitrile Gloves, 2–Top Quality Yellow Disposal Bags with Ties, 1–Spill Kit How to Use Instruction Sheet, 1–Easy to See Safety Yellow “Spill Kit” Label, 1–Type of Spill Kit label, 1–Re-sealable, Water Proof, See-Through Bag. Exterior dimensions of kit approximately 19”x19”x8”
• Absorbs approximately 10 gallons of hydrocarbons
• Double the absorption of comparable sized kits
• Portable spill kit that fits in tight spaces
• Very much visible “Spill Kit” label
• Tough, water tight bag
• Re-sealable – to preserve unused absorbents
• Safety googles provided for eye protection
• Additional pair of gloves and heavy duty disposal bags
• Bags include ties for secure containment of soiled absorbents
• Sookers provide choices, utilize to surround a spill or use to attack and soak up a spill
• Save money, pads are perforated so you use only what is needed
• Pads are dimpled to enhance absorption speed
• Sookers present a large working surface area for absorbing spills.
• Affordable, cost effective spill response kit
• Comply with DOT/EPA regulations